These conditions apply exclusively between Caza/eBOOK ( we ) and anyone visiting the site www.bdebookcaza.com or making a purchase ( you ) to read online and/or download comics and other content.
These conditions may be subject to modifications, the applicable conditions are those in force on the site on the date of visit and order.
• By ordering on the site, you swear to be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to make a purchase.
• Technical conditions: given the size of the content offered on the site, it is preferable to have a broadband Internet connection (ADSL or cable) and preferably a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels to enjoy the publications in good conditions. You must also accept computer cookies to be able to read online and download your order. You will also need a PDF reader like Acrobat Reader (free) to read your downloaded file on your computer.
• Content: by ordering you acquire the possibility of reading online and downloading against payment the e-books and other content offered on the site.
• License to access and use the site
This site or any part of this site must in no case be modified, reproduced, copied, sold, given, translated or exploited without the authorization of Caza/eBOOK.
The images, texts and videos presented and sold on this site are protected by copyright, pursuant to articles L.112-1 et seq . of the Intellectual Property Code.
You may not under any circumstances use, copy, reproduce, modify or distort these works or the elements that compose them, including on the Internet, without the prior written authorization of the publisher or the beneficiary.
Therefore, by ordering on the site www.bdebookcaza.com, you agree not to distribute to third parties, free of charge or against payment, e-books or pages of e-books that you have downloaded from the site www.bdebookcaza .com.
However, we tolerate private distribution provided that it is free and carried out only within the family circle.
We (the publisher or the beneficiary) reserve the right to pursue any act of infringement of our intellectual property rights, including in the context of criminal action.
On the other hand, and it is even recommended, you can create on your blog, site, Facebook page, etc. a hypertext link pointing to the home page of the site, so as to contribute to its notoriety.
• Payment. The prices are indicated in Euros and include VAT.
The product you order is made available for reading online and/or downloading on www.bdebookcaza.com immediately after acceptance by Paypal of its payment.
A purchase for online reading and/or a download cannot be refunded.
Payments from users of “Youth” Paypal accounts under the age of 18 will not be accepted.
By ordering on www.bdebookcaza.com you declare on your honor that you are 18 years old.
The content offered complies with the French legislation in force. Caza/eBOOK cannot be held liable in the event that the content does not comply with the legislation of the country of the Internet user who views it.
Caza/eBOOK undertakes to ensure that the site www.bdebookcaza.com operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Its responsibility cannot be engaged in the event of a temporary interruption of the operation of the site. The Internet user cannot claim any compensation in this case.
• Protection of the visitor’s personal data
The following data is stored following payment with Paypal and coming from your Paypal account:
• Last name and first name
• IP address
Participation in the CAZA eBOOK site
En remerciement vous recevrez Pour en finir avec 2016 en PDF
(à télécharger immédiatement).
Editor and Publication Director
Webmaster and Data Controller
Our servers are hosted at O2SWITCH Hosting
222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert
All contact details are on www.o2switch.fr